Support a Chief Science Officer. Chief Science Officers are 6th - 12th graders, passionate about STEM and making a difference in their community.
>> Interested in bringing a CSO program to your school? <<
Or are you an industry partner who can support the program?
Contact Kellie Yates
Support a CSO and their school
- "Adopt" a school and it's CSO program
- CSO's are 7th - 12th grade students
- Mentor them as they create their CSO action plan
- Mentor them as an individual or as a team
- 2-3 hours per month
Support the CSO efforts to:
- Present their ideas to a grant program for funding
- Implement funded STEM activities in their school or community
- Learn how to use STEM to learn globally and act locally