STEM Equipment Library
Equipment Kits Available for Check Out
The STEM Action Center has a variety of STEM equipment kits available for FREE checkout to Utah educators. Kits are typically available to check out in 2-week-long intervals and will include equipment and a resource guide to help teachers understand the equipment and use it effectively in the classroom. Check out our listing of kits we are currently offering, and click the link below when you are ready to reserve a kit! Kit reservations for the 2021-22 school year are now OPEN! Please click the button below to fill out our reservation form.
LEGO Mindstorms EV3
- Perfect for students grades 4 – 12.
- Kit includes 10 pre-built robots, a variety of sensors, an organizer filled with extra parts, and a coding resource guide.
- Educators must provide their own devices to complete coding projects. LEGO software is compatible with all major computers and tablets.
- Perfect for students grades 2 – 8 (but fun for all ages!)
- Kit includes 10 Ozobot Bit robots, color code resource sheet and teacher resource materials.
- Educators must provide their own color markers for color codes, or own computers/tablets to access the Ozoblockly coding platform.