Equipment Kits Available for Checkout
The STEM Action Center has a variety of STEM equipment kits available for FREE checkout to Utah educators. Kits are typically available to check out in 2-week-long intervals and will include equipment and a resource guide to help teachers understand the equipment and use it effectively in the classroom. Check out our listing of kits we are currently offering, and click the link below when you are ready to reserve a kit!
Kit reservations for the 2019-20 school year are now full. To be the first to hear when reservations open for the 2020-21 school year, fill out our interest form by following the link below.
Get on our 2020-21 Interest List!
LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Perfect for students grades 4 – 12.
- Kit includes 10 pre-built robots, a variety of sensors, an organizer filled with extra parts, and a coding resource guide.
- Educators must provide their own devices to complete coding projects. LEGO software is compatible with all major computers and tablets.
View our LEGO EV3 Online Resource Drive
- Perfect for students grades 2 – 8 (but fun for all ages!)
- Kit includes 10 Ozobot Bit robots, color code resource sheet and teacher resource materials.
- Educators must provide their own color markers for color codes, or own computers/tablets to access the Ozoblockly coding platform.
View our Ozobot Bit Online Resource Drive
- Perfect for students PreK – 2nd Grade, or beginning coders.
- Kit includes 5 BeeBot robots and teacher resource materials.
View our BeeBot Online Resource Drive