What is this grant?
The Computing Partnerships Grant helps close the gaps in computer science and information technology (CS/IT) opportunities for students. The goal of this program is to grow Utah’s CS/IT talent and workforce by working with education and industry partners to craft objectives and tactics for students grades PreK–16 to have broader access to CS/IT courses and principles.
- These grants will be supported with funds provided by the 2017 legislature via Senate Bill (SB) 190.
- Applicants may request funds for 1–3 years.
- Consortia must include two or more LEAs or schools.
Who can apply?
Public PreK-12 schools; schools and school districts; and consortium applicants are eligible to apply for funding.
What is the timeline?
- Application opens for submissions: December 12, 2019
- Applications are due: January 30, 2020
- 1st Report due: September 2020
- 2nd Report due: January 2021
- 3rd Report due: June 2021
- Applicants and grant recipients must attend to all deadlines. No late applications or paperwork will be accepted.
For questions about this grant, please email Lynn Purdin at firstname.lastname@example.org