We’re always looking for high school and college students, recent graduates and industry professionals who have a passion for STEM and would like to volunteer to serve K-12 students and educators throughout the state of Utah.
Ambassadors can volunteer their time in various capacities, including:
- Planning and executing STEM-related events
- Informing educators of STEM opportunities and encouraging participation
- Strategizing and launching methods to increase student STEM engagement
- Teaching hands-on STEM lessons in the classroom and at events
- Bolster your résumé, and receive a glowing recommendation from the STEM Action Center team whenever you need a reference
- Receive a certificate of completion signed by Governor Gary R. Herbert and Dr. Tamara Goetz, Utah STEM Action Center’s executive director
- Hone your communication skills and build your network by exhibiting at and attending various events
Apply to become a STEM Ambassador!
Our STEM Ambassador application is not currently open. If you have interest in becoming a future Ambassador, please email David Wicai at email@example.com.