Club Ability is dedicated to increasing diversity in computer science by offering coding classes to young people, especially females, racial and ethnic minorities, and those with special needs.
>> Support Club Ability <<
Contact Juliette Bautista
How does it work?
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) STEAM programs are offered based on the creation of video games, animations, and apps through coding
- Ages 7-9 uses tools such as: Codespark, Code.org, Scratch Jr, and
- Ages 10-15 uses tools such as: Scratch, MIT App Inventor, Make co, and Python
Club Ability's Vision
We envision a world where people from all backgrounds can become full and active contributors to tomorrow’s society through the use of technology
- These groups need the tools to contribute their unique perspectives and expertise to computer science advancements
- Having diversity in this field will allow for a multitude of
perspectives that can expand the understanding of the
availability and positive effects of this technology
- This expansion would create a space for new ideas and be
beneficial to all people